It Pays To Have Friends
Please note: The Referral Program is now closed since we're less than 14 days away from sailing!
Did you know that you could earn $150 of Onboard Credit by referring friends to join you on Cruise Perfect?! We’re so happy to add new members to the Sixthman family that your friend will also get a $100 discount on their room!
Level up! Earn 5 full stateroom referrals and a Sixthman Guest Services Ninja will step in as your very own pre-festival concierge to arrange priority boarding/check-in for yourself and your roommates + a choice of 1 perk to enhance your experience. The below are just examples, not all options are available on all festivals:
- Priority reserved seating for all stateroom guests to one eligible Stardust Theater show
- Skip the line passes for select Artist M&G/Autograph sessions (all stateroom guests)
- Priority Access to merch shop (all stateroom guests)
- Guaranteed participation in Artist activity (based on availability, limited to 2 guests)
How it works
Enter your username
Give the new guest your Sixthman username. While booking, your friend must enter your username in the REFERRAL field (located on the Add Guests page) to receive the $100 discount.
Send a referral
As the referrer, you can sign in to your Sixthman account, go to the Referrals section and choose the festival that you’d like to share with your friend. Don’t forget you can refer a friend to any eligible Sixthman festival.
Send your friend an email by entering their email address and adding a personalized message. This email will them let them know all about the discount, the festival, and how they can be a part of it!
The Fine Print
- Staterooms booked during the pre-sale period are not eligible for the referral program
- Referrals are not retroactive, thus cannot be added after the reservation has been made
- The referrer must either be currently booked or have sailed on a Sixthman event before. All guests in the referred stateroom must be new to Sixthman in order to be eligible for the $100 discount. If the new stateroom adds an alumnus to the stateroom at a later date, then the new stateroom will not get the discount. The referred stateroom will no longer be eligible for the discount and the referrer will no longer receive onboard credit
- Referrals apply to full staterooms only; they do not apply to individual guests within a stateroom
- Staterooms booked by travel agents not eligible to participate in referral program
- Referral onboard credit will be reconciled 2 weeks prior to sailing and will appear on the referrer’s confirmation
- Please contact Sixthman PRIOR to sailing if your referral does not appear on your confirmation
Not already booked on Cruise Perfect, but want to gift $100 to a friend? If you are booked on a different Sixthman event or have sailed with Sixthman previously, you can still share the gift of a $100 discount and rack up mega friend points while you’re at it! The same rules above apply, except you will not be eligible for an onboard credit.
Have a question about how our program works?
Credits will stay in one’s account indefinitely.
The referrer is anyone who has sailed with Sixthman before or is currently booked. The referrer does NOT have to be booked on an active event.
The referee is any Headliner new to Sixthman who uses a friend's referral code. Note all Headliners in the reservation must be new to Sixthman.
Enter your username: Give the new Headliner your Sixthman username. While booking, your friend must enter your username in the REFERRER field (located on the Add Guests page) to receive the $100 discount.
Send a referral: As the referrer, you can sign in to your Sixthman account, go to the Referrals section and choose the festival that you’d like to share with your friend. Don’t forget you can refer a friend to any eligible Sixthman festival. For a full list of eligible festivals, go here. Send your friend an email by entering their email address and adding a personalized message. This email will them let them know all about the discount, the festival, and how they can be a part of it!
One’s earned credits can be applied on site as resort credits or a cash refund to one’s reservation can be issued if the resort does not offer on site credit.